European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness and a super soft handle. A light dusty blue grey.
This slubby linen is made from special tow yarn which gives the cloth its nice raw textured appearance. It is the irregular character of the fibre that lends a lovely natural charm to this pure linen. It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Mallard can be used in the home for loose covers, curtains, cushions, and light upholstery. It is also a great weight for trousers or light weight slouchy jackets.
* 100% linen
* 145cm wide, 300gsm or 8.8oz.
* Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
* Martindale rub test for upholstery – 15,000 rubs (loose covers, occasional chairs)
* If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
* This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
* For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.
please note that the price is per 1/2 metre so if you want 1 metre please add 2 in the quantity